Laser skin treatments for wrinkles, rosacea & more
As the baby boomer generation continues to age, the popularity of aesthetic procedures that aim to turn back the clock continues to skyrocket. Brown spots, broken capillaries and other fallout from photoaging are easy targets for laser systems that use broadband light to repair these defects. Additionally, facial wrinkles can now be treated non-ablatively, contributing to a more youthful appearance. Using relatively low-energy, short-pulse broadband light, imperfections such as erythema of rosacea, superficial telangiectasia, dyschromia, age spots and other discolored signs of photoaging can be gently heated and eliminated, replaced by newer, younger looking skin.
Patients prefer AFT treatments from Alma Lasers' Harmony®XL (part of Alma's consumer-friendly Laser360 procedures) because each treatment is gentle with no downtime. In fact, laser skin treatments for wrinkles and other signs of aging can be done during a lunch hour and no one will notice any sign of treatment, just a gradual improvement in the skin's appearance.
Technology in use
AFT is the next generation of intense pulsed light. It takes formerly unused short-wavelength light and converts it into part of the usable spectrum through a special filtering system. It increases emission and penetration for safer and more effective treatments.
AFT also delivers Equally Distributed Fluence, which means that every pulse has uniform energy density across the entire output face. This fluence ensures repeatable results and remarkable safety. AFT yields a more efficient system for ideal clinical improvements, less discomfort and Minimal skin damage.
Key advantages for treatment:
- Quick and effective treatment for many signs of aging, including brown spots and broken capillaries.
- Easy treatment to perform with no topical or numbing agents.
- Cost-effective approach to an in-demand procedure.
- Key advantages for patient results & recovery time.
- Reduce the signs of aging with a quick, 20-minute procedure.
- The "no downtime" procedure makes it perfect for lunch breaks.
- Treatment leads to continued effects over time
©2015 Alma Lasers, Ltd. All rights reserved