Effective treatment for aesthetic imperfections
Patients spend billions of dollars each year on over-the-counter creams, lotions and rituals to treat wrinkles and marks on the face. As the population continues to age, this market is only going to grow.
Aging, sun exposure, heredity and lifestyle factors including nutrition, alcohol consumption and smoking all may contribute to facial wrinkling, and prior acne may have made the surface of skin uneven. These problems, as well as certain other skin conditions, may be improved with the use of the 1320 Nd:YAG handpiece available on the Harmony®XL laser system. The 1320 Nd:YAG handpiece is perfect for the treatment of fine lines, wrinkles and photo-aged skin, as well as mild acne scars.
Technology in use
With its pre-programmed pulse width and repetition rate, the 1320 Nd:YAG handpiece is easy to use and provides excellent results. When used to treat aesthetic imperfections, including periorbital and perioral wrinkles, the 1320-nm wavelength achieves deep penetration and targets selected water-containing tissue by raising the dermal temperature.
Key advantages for physicians:
- Preprogrammed pulse width and repetition rates mean faster treatments with no downtime
- Lightweight design improves accuracy
- Fully interchangeable handpiece connects quickly to the HarmonyXL platform, making it easy to switch between handpieces
Key advantages for patients:
- Effective treatment for fine lines, wrinkles and photo-aged skin
- Deep penetration for effective treatment of aesthetic imperfections